Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bloody Fat

I am having these extra fats nowsdays ard my waist, butt & thighs.

Seeing myself grow fatter day by day makes me sad. Real sad.

Cannot go exercise coz I am experiencing those freaky aches and pains from woman's "every once a mth cycle".

When I said pain it meanss "REALLI PAIN !!~~!!"

Girls, can you imagine that when u are on a car/bike, the vehicle goes up a gentle hump then after the bouncing motion due to the suspension of the car/bike makes both of ur busts goes into the same motion and then after that u kena the pain sensation ard the breast??!.

(Guys, I guess you cannot feel the pain like woman does.)

That is how bad i am experiencing now. =(

No joggings, no big actions no nothing.
Guess the best exercise for me is swimming.

I am fat now ~

No comments: