Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 07, 2007

Cousin's meet-up

Gosh last monday , there was this cousins meet up lor.

Me, my cousin aka ah heng, my bro & jacq.

We went for dinner at millenia walk, having this ramen set @ $ 10.99 or less.

(Depending on what you chose of coz.)


The ramen at the place seems so so. Just that we do make an effort for this meet-up.


During the conversation with Jacq, she went for this steamboat called "Hey Hey".


I wanna go lor. But as per what Jacq highlighted . It costs each pax to be $30-40++ .

It is going by per dish.


Well, she says that it is " Very Nice ~!"

So I think I wil go try it some day. No matter what. ( I am not a steamboat freako thou. >.< )


Then after, both me & jacq have cravings for something sweet.

We suggested to go NYDC to catch some mud pies.


Haha. We did.

Ordered a slice of " Irish Mud pie " & " Tiramisu Mud pie".


4 of us just tucked in on the yummy ice creams lor.

Abit disappointed with the irish one because it doesnt have the strong alcholic content we are expecting. However, the Tiramisu one made it up. Hee..


Where is the pic of the mud pie ? ( Kor, pass me lei )


Here is one pic i took there...


hahah find it stupid.


No comments: