Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 03, 2007


The Bourne Ultimatum




All he wanted was to disappear; instead, Jason Bourne is now hunted by the people who made him what he is--legendary assassin. Having lost his memory and the one person he loved, he is undeterred by the barrage of bullets and a new generation of highly-trained killers. Bourne has only one objective: to go back to the beginning and find out who he was. Now, in the new chapter of this espionage series, Bourne will hunt down his past in order to find a future. He must travel from Moscow, Paris and London to Tangier and New York City as he continues his quest to find the real Jason Bourne--all the while trying to outmaneuver the scores of cops, federal officers and Interpol agents with him in their crosshairs.



Went for this last Saturday
I would say this movie is .....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.


FABULOUS~~!


I would give a rate of 5 stars :



Never expect this is good a great movie as all the triologies this season all suckz.

Like " Pirates of the Carribean", " Harry Potters", " Spider Man 3" & "Ocean's Thirteen". The reviews from frens were like " Not very nice lor..."

Well, at the end of the show I concluded that this was a well-spent movie trip.

Thumbs up for me.
Will comment this movie is worth the $9.50 to be spend.
Prior movie, went to Ding Tai Feng for dinner.
I have such cravings for it that I want to eat that for dinner.
I orderd a pork chop fried rice + xiao long bao for 2.
Think the standard of Ding tai feng's pork chop has brought up.
It is no long the dried and deep fried one I had before.
Thumbs up again for my sat's dinner. Hee !

No comments: