Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

whats wrong with me

Tonight will be a gals gather at bride-to-be 40's hse. I am supposely to be s0 s0 s0 looking fwd coz of her mama's homecooked dinner which i am yearning for ages. (Rarely get to taste good home-cooked dishes nowadays unless on special occassions like CNY or some birthdays) and out of sudden the moody bug bites me and I am now having bluez.

Dearie fren is gona get married next Saturday - TIME FLIES ! and she is gonna be blessed forever ever ever ever ever with my primary school mate Mr.Oh. haaa..
That fellow alwz bullied me when we playes MJ and he is a big bully towards me. Well.. its okay~ my dearest fren will "take care" of u if u bullies me... READ IT BLOG!

opps side tracked..back to my blogging.. well suddenly feeling blues... I wonder whats got into me now.. Mayb I am lacking of attention I guess....

I-am-juz-an-attention-seeker-in-nature......

Pay attention to me~~~~

No comments: