Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 08, 2008

Past due -Updates

Last week, 40 being the nice gal remembered my request to chillout at Timbre.
After much efforts and consent that it was decided to be arrange as a girl's night. Amazingly,all of us turned up!

Conversation on that gathering was updates of ea other life,work,bfs,spouses,houses,weddings.
Thats pretty cool actually. Realising the fact that 5 fine ladies do stays in constant contacts every since secondary,walking into social life and now viola~ adulthood,settling down.

One thought actually pops out of my mind and passed a remark.

**********************************************************
Me: Now we are talking abt settling down,weddings,planning to go for girls trip 2009 (Japan). Imagine this scene now at Timbre and few years down the road..I guess we are probably not meeting up at this kind of place. probably we will be having high-tea, having our kids running ard crazily and we probably preggie by then.
Scary!

40&carmen: (Laughing at it)

**********************************************************
Well, thats life I guess. Nevertheless I truely enjoyed myself on Friday. These are the real good times that I treasured these moments with my best frens.
Pictures tell everything!

The ever us
Me and Carmen ( The "no-taste" joke)
Me and ah ly (known her for golden years)
Me and 40 ( known for silver years)
She indeed "entertained" me for taking this pic, I asked her to show VERY happy but she is just happy. Ha!

The forever frens

No comments: