Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

XinYing's full month

Was invited to my ex-coll ( Yingx2) baby's full mth.. Time realli flies..

One moment, I was her colleague at my 1st work place, then i moved on..turned into an ex-coll...then..I attended her wedding dinner at M hotel, went to her new house then saw her gone thru her pregnancy and now bb's full month!

This happy woman is now a mother of 1. Having one wonderfull hubby Ryan and mother-in-law (My mahjong kaki too..hehe)..And I encouraged her to have another one soon in order to catch up with pace. At least wanna shed those pounds,once and for all do it once !

Probably next to look forward will be XinYing's one year old birthday bash and another bb to come ! Hee.
Cute mah? She stone stone when my ex-coll (wendy) carries her.
Drink and drank... haha...
Snapshot when she is busy with feeding bb..(Happened to notice that grey was ying & hubby colour code of that day.. i also happened to wear grey too lor..end up I was termed their 一家人 too..haha)
Pictures removed due to P&C

No comments: