Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Dilemma

My mama went to temple for prayings sometime back ( probably last week) and happened to pray for a lot that says this :

" a crane and phoeniz look ugly when battered by the rain. The sparrow mocks them, but come the sun, and their plumage are radiant once more"

Interpretation : Bad
Evil man is found evrywhere. A wise man would not interfere with them. Silence is golden. Wait til the time is due.

My own interpretation : Abit zhun that I am having some problems at work whereby almost everyday alwz bickering with my boss regards to work,which slowly I'm getting edgy whenever she starts to tiew at me. WTF that i also dont care 3-7-21 and argued back on several occassions. In fact, quitting this current wkplace is alwz on my mind and/or acticipating for a promotion to force myself to stay put....

"Silence is golden"...Tsk tsk...

No comments: