Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Something Strikes me

Yesterday I was watching a chinese variety show , I think it is something got to do with investment, that was hosted by Brian Wong and participated by other local celebrities from the superstars.

This time round , it is talking about houses.

I cant remember the full context of what the investments were all about, but I vividly rem the portion when they touched on the prices of private houses.
1 million to 2million for those kind of houses. Gosh,It is indeed very expensive and to my believe that it is close to impossible for average income people (e.g. like me ) to be able to afford it.

Something just strike me and I strongly believe it would be a good investment if I were to have that kind of "cash on hand" to buy and invest on it.

Given in 2-3years time to come, if I am earning like $4k per month , I confirm and chop , will die die go and invest on such areas. But then again, the voice inside me just simply whisper to me " In your Next Life lah ! " blows my hope away.

This show realli inspires me some way or another....

Investments on properties......hmmm......

**maybe I should do some serious calculations on my finances and do something on my future-to-come house instead..Idea**
This seems more feastible than getting what private houses hor?

hmmm....................

No comments: